Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions closely before using our site www.carryferry.com. By accessing, browsing and using www.carryferry.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated here. To the extent you book any travel products or services on www.carryferry.com or through our call center representative, you agree that these Terms and Conditions shall apply to all such transactions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, YOU MUST NOT USE www.carryferry.com.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All content on this web site is the copyright of Carryferry except the third party content and link to third party web site on our website.
Systematic retrieval of Carryferry content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Carryferry is prohibited.
In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of Carryferry Services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. Carryferry reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the Carryferry service, or if Carryferry believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of Carryferry, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in Carryferry sole discretion, with or without cause.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to customers / passengers utilizing the Services offered by the Company for the hiring of taxi/Taxi/Cabs:
1. The start and end distance in Kilometer will be calculated from point of pick-up to point of destination. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees, additional night charges (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services to be paid by the customer.
2. A booking voucher will be sent to the traveler over email when he completes an online car booking with Carryferry.
3. Producing the booking voucher provided earlier is mandatory to avail the car rental services by Carryferry. If this is not done it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
4. When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he have read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees on all of them.
5. It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
6. The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
7. Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from point of pick-up to point of destination.
8. Distances between two locations (points) intercity distance etc. mentioned on the website is approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
9. Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the mentioned cases.
10. The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
· Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the taxi/Taxi/Cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance;
· Littering the Taxi;
· Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi;
· Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi;
· Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the taxi/Taxi/Cab;
· Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the taxi/Taxi/Cab.
11. The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
· The Services will meet the customer's requirements;
· The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
· The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
· The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
· If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any compensation, only customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel timely. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the taxi/Taxi/Cab has not reached due to any reason.
12. The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
13. The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis booked by the Customer.
14. Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified. Any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
15. Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 10 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
16. Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
17. All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e. from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00.
18. Taxi/Cabs those are booked for outstation (any or all of One-Way & round trip) cannot be used for local travel.
19. One-way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc. applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination.
20. If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his/her travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the Booking ID & reason for amendment has to be made to the Helpline at Carryferry by reaching them on 8432786555. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our Helpline. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our Helpline will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver to confirm the amendment. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
21. The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the taxi/taxi/Taxi/Cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
22. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
23. The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
24. The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it.
25. Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
26. Customer can request for amendments to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is done 24 hours before the pickup time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of the time of pick up time. In cases where amendments are requested on Taxi/Cab type, the Taxi/Cab type requested is subject to availability. In case of a no show where the customer has not informed Carryferry on the changes on his schedule 24 hours before the pickup no refunds will be made. The amendments can be done by contacting the Helpline of Carryferry on 8432 786 555 and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
27. The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 30 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay. After 30 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
28. Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one-way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pick-ups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
29. Carryferry cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
30. Carryferry cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc. suffered by the customer while availing its services.
31. In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the Helpline of Carryferry at 8432 786 555 and share the experience while mentioning the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
32. Carryferry cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
33. In no event the entire liability of Carryferry for any loss or damage arising due to Taxi/Cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
34. In case of any dispute parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Udaipur, Rajasthan.
35. In addition to all the above-mentioned terms & conditions, user terms mentioned on the website apply.
Carryferry.com believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has there for a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy: